how to download a folder from a ftp server ?

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Thu Sep 1 16:52:33 EDT 2005

Has anyone here ever seen a situation where, if you copy an image from
one stack to another in a script, then then image in the new stack acts
kind of weird.

When I do this, if I go to resize the new stack, the image in the new
stack flickers and redraws.

If I select the image in the new stack with the pointer tool, then
unselect it, then it will stop doing that and just act like a normal
image.

Does anyone know what causes this, and how to prevent it?