Getting generic OSX icon in standalone

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Sun Oct 30 13:20:54 EST 2005

I can't help, sorry, but I have met with a lot of frustration around
the whole icon experience myself.  This is an area where a Rev-based
Icon App would be very appreciated. The standalone builder icon
scheme hasn't worked properly for me.

Bring the icons into the app, point them at the standalone(s), click
"Assign Icons,"  and have it be so.

Mark