ARGH! 2.6.1 keeps crashing

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Oct 29 12:34:16 EDT 2005

I suspect there's something in your system causing this problem.
Everyone who's been heard from here lately has been crowing about how
stable and fast 2.6.1 is on Win2K and XP Pro and that's my experience
as well though I use the Windows versions as little as possible
because I'm a MacBigot.

You might want to try a clean reinstall of 2.6.1 and then gradually
add back in plugins and libraries you use to see where the problem
lies. If Rev is a primary tool, it's probably worth that hassle.

Good luck.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html