ANN: new free altPlugin: altMenuStack

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Oct 28 15:59:26 EDT 2005

Hi Jerry,

Yes, it's a fact you can't debug stacks with 'rev' in the name prefix
anymore using the Rev IDE. I'm not exactly sure when this happened
(2.5?) but debug dialogs for rev prefixed stacks was turned off so as to
not throw mystery errors. IOW, if the IDE threw an error, chances are
the user would never see it.

I know all this because most all my plugins are rev prefixed, so as to
not show up in the App Browser. Up until Constellation, it was most
impossible to debug these guys (thankfully, they were pretty solid at
the time they were created, when you *could* debug them);-)

best,
Chipp