step in debugger?

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Wed Oct 26 20:03:40 EDT 2005

Mark,

We did find today that Constellation needs to put a "ghost
breakpoint" (one the user can't see) after "try". I do that now with
a bunch of situations where the engine wants to "step out" but the
user has indicated "step over". We'll just have to crate more ghosts.
After all, it's nearly Halloween!

Jerry

http://www.daniels-mara.com/products/constellation.htm
Scripts and properties in a tabbed editor!