Jigsaw

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Oct 25 17:09:45 EDT 2005

Two people have separately asked (more or less) the same question - so
I'll answer on-list in case there are others also wondering.

"I tried to download your "Image jigsaw.rev" and it was wrong file type,
or showed up as text , or ..."

It's a browser problem, or a browser misconfig, or a mismatch between
the web site and the browser, or something like that. I don't think
there's anything I can do to make it easier or better or more likely to
work right. (I know there was a discussion on here a while ago about
.rev files downloading wrongly, especially for MacOSX users, but I
remember being confused by it, so didn't finish up with any clear memory
of where the problem lay.)

I've replaced the "Image jigsaw.rev" by a zip file "Image jigsaw.zip" -
as far as I know, zip files will be properly interpreted by just about
everyone's browser and/or system

http://www.tweedly.net/RunRev/Image jigsaw.zip

Of course, if all else fails, get the copy from RevOnline :-)