2.6.1 QT audio bug

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Tue Oct 25 13:58:17 EDT 2005

I had this problem in mc 251 with wav flies also. i have just kept them
offscreen but visible since so I never noticed that they might have
worked hidden there for a while in later versions of rev.

with quicktime players its probably safer to keep them visible since
playing them when not visible might be freaking out quicktime somehow
and may be why this changes as rev and or qt versions change.

cheers,

jeff

On Oct 25, 2005, at 1:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com