database

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Mon Oct 24 10:35:55 EDT 2005

I am sure a Rev-based database is not as fast - but if the speed is good
enough, then it has the advantage of being written in transcript -
meaning Rev developers can make all sorts of modifications very easily.
I can see how this would be very useful.

And there are some things that Rev does that are really quite fast,
despite being scripted.

I guess it just depends on what you need.

I plan on buying Valentina, by the way, - it is what I want for my
Christmas present!