AW: Resizing Boxes

Thomas Fischer fischer at mail.sub.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Oct 21 10:46:49 EDT 2005

Hi Joe,

this would be a crude fix but you might try it:
Edit the script of the stack using

edit the script of stack "revMenuManager"

and then put in

on openStack
	set the rect of stack "revMenuManager" to "100,100,580,540"
	-- pobably add: pass openStack
end openStack

Try to save the stack (it worked on my PC).

All the best
Thomas

--
Thomas Fischer