Metal button

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Oct 20 11:35:06 EDT 2005

Bonjour René,

Le 20 oct. 05 à 17:17, René Micout a écrit :

> Precision : How can I make "metal button aspect" like, for example,
> in iPhoto in Mac OS X Tiger environnement ?

You can specify 5 specific icons for any button (normal, highlighted,
disabled, visited and armed).
Just create the images you need for these icons by capturing iPhoto
buttons and modifying them using PhotoShop for instance.
Save the images as png to keep transparency if needed.
Use these images as icons for a button.

To get an idea of the result, you could have a look at the plugins
section of my website: all my plugins for Revolution use such a way
to display "brushed metal" buttons.
If you need further explanations, write to me off list... in French ;-)

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62