Lock that Kick... Hey

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:27:31 EDT 2005

> Does anyone have a simple password script. I am hiding
> the text fields until a password is given. The fields
> are on 1 card stack. The script will be in a button
> called  "Lock".   My brain is locked up and I can't
> seem to come up with one.

The easiest way is to use the "ask password" command. This allows your
users to type in a password without it being seen. If you use "ask
password clear", the plain text of the password will be placed into
"it". If you leave out the "clear" option, "it" will contain an
encrypted version of the password entered.

HTH,
Sarah