Constellation's Great, But the Rev IDE Doesn't Suck

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Oct 17 19:15:36 EDT 2005

A couple of you were kind enough to point out that in my exuberant
endorsement of Jerry Daniels' wonderful Constellation Rev IDE, I came
off sounding a bit like the built-in, out-of-the-box Rev IDE was a
piece of crap. Let me set the record straight. It's wonderful. It has
flaws and rough edges and quirks that sometimes confuse newbies and
even oldies. But it's still really a great product.

It's just that Constellation learned from what the Rev IDE designers
did one way and created a new way that I personally find more usable
and seamless.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html