Need help with Revolution!

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun Oct 16 19:13:09 EDT 2005

Hi Kevin,

If you progress on the learning curve you will find that the online
docs are very useful. Esp. the dictionary. But I admit you need to have
a vague idea of what you are searching for. In addition there is Dan
Shafers book and his mini eBook series you can purchase.

You might also be interested in the little free eBook I released
recently. You find it here:

http://www.derbrill.de/tutorials_e.html

Hope that helps,

Malte

> Hello, I am new to revolution 2.6.1. I was wondering if there are any
> books
> or online tutorials for beginners.
> I know that there is are the videos tutorials and the sample works.
> But is
> there anything out there that explains
> the programming language in detail.
---
ArcadeEngine - prepare to WOW your audience within minutes
http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine
http://www.derbrill.com/arcadeengine/forum