Hello science in TAOO [long]

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Oct 16 03:44:11 EDT 2005

But Richard,

You miss the point that one can only do so much testing and still depend
lots on the user's feedback - user or tester alike! Look at Rev's bugzilla
database and how it helps them make happy users each release.

Which is why I haven't released much other than the working stacks and not
the other 20 million features. I guess missing features are better than
non-working features ;) Then, like a famous software, new releases break old
working features...

I haven't released my spell checker because of a "couple" bugs only... And I
don’t use it "that" often nor was there much demand so other more important
features warrant more attention... When that part is finished and tested and
running, I'll be releasing much more... Moires are easy, real applications
are not...

That being said, when I thought I had really removed all the bugs in the
MoireX program, TJFrame found one in 2 clicks after he started using the
app! ouch!

cheers
Xavier