call the little box that lets you choose a colour

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Sun Oct 16 13:52:52 EDT 2005

Quoting rev at armbase.com:

> Quoting Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com:
>
>>> "answer color" will show the color selection stack.
>>
>> Actually, it calls the default color selector window for the OS, not a
>> stack.
>
> Thanks for the quick reply. i just noticed that via looking at someone elses
> stack scripts....Should be simpler than a websearch and ripping
> appart someones
> stack :-).
>
> got a test stack working with this
>
> on mouseUp
>  answer color
> --the colour chooser pops up
>  put it into tcolour
>  set the backgroundcolor of this card to tcolour
> end mouseUp

I can also change the backgroundcolor by setting it to the color of
card 1 (when
it is created).
How do I set the backgroundcolor of all cards to the same color as card one. I
suppose I could have an opencard handler ut i don't want to script this in on
all cards.

There must be an easy way.

cheers
bob