spacebar messes up focus?

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sun Oct 16 11:17:59 EDT 2005

(I asked a version of this earlier.) While my stack is running but at
some pause-point (while debugging, or while a modal dlg box is up),

1. in the Message Box, as soon as I type a blank space, the focus
disappears (goes somewhere else??), so I can't type any more until I
mouse-click in the msg-box input space again.

2. now I see the same thing happening with editable text fields in my
modal dialog box itself -- typing a blank space loses the focus.

I don't see anything about this in Rev's Preferences, so I guess
that's the wrong place to look. Any clues?

Charles Hartman