OT: Wikis

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Oct 16 00:34:50 EDT 2005

<start my favorite tools besides rev>

We see frequent mention of wikis here... if you haven't tried it or
just getting started with wiki's PMWiki is absolutely fabulous in
terms of flexibility, easy of admin and online support. 100% PHP but
you don't have to know a drop of PHP to get it up and running.

well, almost... a few lines in the config files are needed. I don't
know PHP, but had this thing installed and running on our servers in
a few hours and since then it hardly take any of my time....

see

pmwiki.org

which is by the way an excellent model in itself for the kind of site
we need for Rev in terms of documentation, cook book central, issues
etc.

<end tools>