Revolution back to HyperCard

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 19:22:47 EDT 2005

Agreed the Rev Find and Replace stack is not the same animal as the HC
Find...
however, it allows you to choose to search only fld text, and combine it
with the power of regular expressions.  For me the real power of this tool
is to use "script only" chkbox, then a regular expression and get a list of
all the script containers that match (even in multiple stacks), then dbl
click to open that script.
(or use the replace feature to do repair work without opening it, but I find
that rather dangerous)

This is much more of a developer tool for scripting and design, than a user
tool.
Remember the "ss" or searchscript command in HC?  Rev Find and Replace is
really much better and far faster, and more intuitive.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas