Rev vs. AJAX...Or Web-Aware Apps vs. Web Apps

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Oct 15 12:40:57 EDT 2005

I didn't post my previous mail on Judy's thoughts but this came out of it...

When my math and cs teacher asked me what I wanted to do with the trs-80
with my for-loop sitting on the screen waiting to be executed, I didn't know
what to say... what can a black and white text screen do for me? hmmm I
thought... skateboarding was a lot more fun!

Now I know the limits, I can explore the freedom within and extend that
beyond... It's part of learning...

cheers
Xavier