"Andre's all-Rev Web server"

Jon Seymour jonseymour at mac.com
Fri Oct 14 10:18:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks to all for such an informative list. Someone mentioned
"Andre's all-Rev Web server"...sounds fascinating and of interest to
me...will someone point me in the right direction for more on this?

With appreciation,

Jon

PS: as a followup to a previous issue, if one assigns icons into
buttons somewhere in the stack (for example, on a card no one sees),
then (and only then) they will appear when summoned to replace a
character in a field with "set the imagesource" on Windows. Must have
something to do with loading the images into memory.