Field Problems

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 12:55:18 EDT 2005

it is more fun to un-hilite with animation
--set the fld to multi line list behaviour
put the number of lines in fld xyz into maxx
set the hilitedlines of fld xyz to 3
wait 300 millisecs
set the hilitedlines of fld xyz to 5
wait 300 millisecs
set the hilitedlines of fld xyz to 2,3
wait 300 millisecs
set the hilitedlines of fld xyz to random(maxx), random(maxx)
wait 300 millisecs
set the hilitedlines of fld xyz to random(maxx), random(maxx), random(maxx)
wait 300 millisecs
set the hilitedlines of fld xyz to 0

Jim Ault
Las Vegas