[OT] Microsoft Office's New UI Blazes Some New Trails for Us

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 13:26:02 EDT 2005

Dan,
I agree completely.
HyperCard "hooked" me with the Addresses stack. I added one field
("Birthdays", so when I looked up someone's phone number I could see if there were any
birthdays or anniversaries in the family in the next week or so) and never
looked back.
It would be nice to have   a basic Rev. Addresses, Calendar, Calculator,
Spreadsheet, Browser, Database, etc.
Ironically most of this already exists in a scattered fashion.
It would make training so much easier if there were standard versions of each
of the above - and we could be sure every Rev. user was familiar with these
basic items.
Paul Looney