QT version on Windows

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Oct 11 12:56:02 EDT 2005

Dave-

Tuesday, October 11, 2005, 3:45:23 AM, you wrote:

> This gives me what I see in the registry. (in this case version 7.0.2)

> put queryregistry("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\apple Computer, Inc.
> \quicktime\version","text") into data
> local t1,t2,t3,t4
> get binaryDecode("H2H2H2H2",data,t1,t2,t3,t4)
> put t4&t3&t2&t1

Interesting. What are you trying to do with that "text" in the
queryRegistry() call? I suppose the compiler will try to create a
variable called "text" and store the result there, but I don't think
you'll be able to retrieve it.

put queryRegistry("blahblahblah", abc)
put abc

gives "dword" for the registry key type for the QT version.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net