Constellation users?

Todd Geist tg.lists at geistinteractive.com
Tue Oct 11 12:42:15 EDT 2005

Hi Troi,

I am using it every day. I think it is great and it continues to improve
with every release.

I am new Rev user and I never used Rev's IDE much. So I didn't have to adapt
from something else. But I just liked Constellation better so I went with
that.  Occasionally I use Rev's Property inspector along with Constellation,
but for the most part I don't use the Rev script editor at all.

I would be happy you answer any more questions you might have

Todd

--

Todd Geist