Undocumented goodie in v2.6.1

TJ Frame tjframe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:29:07 EDT 2005

Thats rocks :) I'm pleasantly suprised to see that puppy implemented. Thanks
Run Rev team!
  Oh and the new ink option menu is nice too. But shouldn't the "blend"
option be moved to "All Platforms" now?
 I'm still waiting for the day when I can write: PrepareForPrint true
 on PrepareForPrint theMode
lock screen
 repeat for each line objID in gMyVectorGrcList
 set the antialiased of grc id objID to theMode
 end repeat
unlock screen
end PrepareForPrint
 That would be sweet...