Some Foolish questions

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Oct 4 20:22:04 EDT 2005

Fred-

> 2) When I hit the previous button the record stays on the current record.  I
> can go forward successfully, hit previous button (nothing happens), and then
> go forward again successfully.  I can only get to the first entry again by
> refreshing the SQL.  I am using the button exactly as it is shown in the
> video example.

The "move to previous record" and other such functions simply don't
work with ODBC connections. Cast some votes for bug #1528 if you think
it's important to get fixed. ODBC connections are created in a
forward-only mode. Tuviah weaseled out of this one by saying "I
believe the docs document that certain ops don't work with certain
databases".

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net