Scripting conference - times and dates available with log

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Oct 3 01:35:19 EDT 2005

Troy Rollins wrote:

> On Oct 2, 2005, at 9:07 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> I've just re-uploaded the Dates and Times scripting conference stack
>> with its chat transcript. Sarah Reichelt did a fantastic job, and
>> everything you ever wanted to know about tracking and using times and
>> dates is in there. You'll want to download this one.
>

> For those of us who are new, or just "back in town", is there an easy to
> access URL?  ;-)

Apologies, this is the second time I've forgotten to post a URL. It's here:

<http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences>

But for anyone who finds themselves looking for the conference stacks in
the future, there is a prominent link at the bottom left of the main
runrev web page, and you can always get to the scripting conferences
from there. That way is easier to remember.

> Another project well-suited to Revolution comes my way, so - hi again
> everybody. I'm skimming the archives to catch up a bit.

Welcome back.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com