AW: Front Stack/Window???

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Nov 30 20:16:25 EST 2005

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> UmbrellaMan does that by letting you select which messages you want to
> monitor.
>
> It's available in RevNet:
> Development->Plugins->GoRevNet

Where is it once I get into GoRevNet ?
It's not in the obvious place (Stacks / UmbrellaMan).

btw - each time I use GoRevNet, it downloads the 137Kb stack.
Is it supposed to do that ?
How do I stop it ?

(Actually, I should be more precise - each time I start up Rev, GoRevNet
will download the stack. If I select menu Development / Plugins /
GoRevNet multiple times within the same Rev session, only the first such
use downloads the stack, subsequent ones start up instantly. But if quit
the IDE and restart it, next GoRevNet does another download.)