Daily Comics in RunRev... A Garfield a day keeps thestress away!

Jerry Muelver jerry at hytext.com
Mon Nov 28 14:17:01 EST 2005

From: "Andre Garzia"

> Jerry,
>
> RevOnline is only accesible thru Rev IDE or Dreamcard Player. Launch  Rev
> IDE, there's a menu "development", the first item of this menu is
> RevOnline... ;-)
>
> Cheers
> andre

Whoops.... Nope. I've got Rev 2.2.1, Linux "get acquainted" version, with no
Rev Online in the Development menu. I guess I'll have to wait until my CFO
(wife) comes through with the upgrade cost. I need a "persuader". I'll put
together a Revolution Linux replacement for MS Office and OpenOffice, so she
can see that I'm serious about this.

---- Jerry Muelver