DLL usage in RunRev

Alessandro Manotti ale870 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:01:14 EST 2005

Thank you Ken for your support.

I discovered I forgot to insert a "the" in front of "externals"   :-(

It worked, but only RunRev dlls (sure compiled with RunRev toolkit).
I currently work in Delphi (but I know other "low-level" programming
languages) and I not yet understand why RunRev makes the difference
between RunRev-DLL and Non-RunRev DLLs.

Basically, the dll has a unique structure; the only difference is
parameters passing using stack (from left to right: pascal-style;
right-to-left: C-style).

However... I will use this proxy-like system, using VBS (great example!).

Thank you!