"Tarting it all over town" - successfully

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Sun Nov 27 03:20:51 EST 2005

Arguably, APPLE have been "tarting it" quite successfully
with, until recently, a double system:

iMacs and iBooks for the "tartier" types

and

the big G4s and G5s for the "marrying" types

(I suppose we should not forget the eMac for those with
"kinky" tastes)

(I wonder how far I can stretch that imagery - Thanks
Richard)

Now, Apple have brought out the MINI, which looks like a
middle-way (at this point I can return to my metaphor of
living together).

MicroSoft (cough, cough) are, arguably so "tarty" that
their product is "diseased" - and something like 95% of
computer users seem prepared to take the risk.

Many programmers produce a "Lite" version and a "Pro" one
and seem to do tolerably well.

sincerely, Richmond
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html