OT - My Views on Rev Marketing

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Nov 27 02:54:32 EST 2005

The current thread on how Rev should be priced and marketed led to
several people -- one here on the list and a few others in private
communication -- asking me for my views on the subject because I
mentioned I had studied this kind of market several years ago for a
defunct client.

Rather than burden this list with that lengthy report, I've posted it
at my Revolution site for those who are sufficiently masochistic to
want to read what I said more than four years ago on the subject.

http://www.revolutionpros.com

Click on "Views"

If you want to discuss it further, rather than clutter up this list,
please feel free to go to http://www.eclecticity.com (my blog) and
post a response to my pointer post there.

I now return you to your regularly unscheduled programming.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html