Graphic Design Tools

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Nov 27 02:52:57 EST 2005

I too still cherish my Lemke CD - I should frame it!
Best shareware out there for graphics...

For the story, thanks to GraphickConverter I translated some thousands of
images from my mac to my PC, including icons or to ico format.

PowerFull Tool - paint tools where not as nice as Adobe's bigger program but
for the price and footprint, nothing came close to it!

For PCs, I recommend ACDSee - ultrafast browser, powerful catalog and nice
editor. Photoshop still rules...

cheers