Trying to change the subject ... :) ... Docs / Videos / Speed Of Thought book

Frank R frny4x at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 17:56:09 EST 2005

I'm still looking for more docs, and I might have to open up my empty pockets to get them.  :)

  The videos were great - until they got cut off at the so called advanced topics.
  Do those videos become available to me  if/when  I plunk down my $99?

  Do you have the Speed Of Thought book?   I'm an advanced developer - who's an obvious beginner with this tool.  Is that book for me?   I'm looking for an O'Reilly-type
  book for Dreamcard, not a hold-my-hand-while-we-walk-through-the-IDE-with-lots-of-pretty-screen-shots-and-cute-jokes book.  Which one is Speed Of Thought?

  Thanks.