Question on Radio Buttons

Fred Giannetto fgiannet at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:53:16 EST 2005

Hello Phil Davis,

I do not have access to it now but two more questions.  The question names
are still active when all the buttons are set up as a group (I imagine I
must have to set then up before they are a group)?  Why doesn't

answer gQuestion1

return a value when used in a button?

Thank you and Happy Holidays
All best Always