Pricing / entry cost for this tool

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Sat Nov 26 07:15:56 EST 2005

I'm a high school teacher and support my family single-income-style. I pay for my software/hardware out of pocket [not even tax credit.] I'm also the world's cheapest man; to wit we have had marital difficulties because I will not let love stand in the way of conserving cash.

The background is to let you know you can buy this software and sleep well because the world's cheapest man did it without batting an eye. He even upgraded once or twice without wincing [but he did wait until the last minute].

Now the world's cheapest man can justify his extravagence to his wife because one or two of his creations have brought in enough cash to compensate it.

But the real reason you will put that money down is because this product will deliver what you need in the least painful way. Don't need to declare variables as strings or integers. Don't need to use all those dots. You can change the code ON THE FLY and ON ANY PLATFORM. Most of all, the software thinks like a human thinks.
e.g.
Want the time of day? -> put the time
Want the word your user has clicked? -> put the clicktext
Want the first word that pops into my head? -> put the first word in TomsHead. [assuming it's a valid container!]
Want to know what I think? ->ask "What do you think" with "Rev's a great buy."