Web apps

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu Nov 24 00:44:35 EST 2005

AFAIK, the RunRev Team marketing and sales focus is mainly set on the
DreamCard and Rev Studio products lines. On the other hand, the
RunRev consulting and service departement can provide, in case of
special needs, professional grade development and solutions about
evry thing that can be build in using Revolution Entreprise, Web
Applications included.

As is, the Rev Studio and Entreprise editions are full featured to
let us build first class web applications servers, rich media web and
propetary client-side solutions or web-services interconnectors. All
choices are open : We can build professional grade rock-solid rev
powered web applications, we can ask RunRev to provide such
solutions, we can ask to some companies, there around, a cotation
about what would cost a special need "n-tier" solution developped on
top of Rev.

Hope this can help.

Le 23 nov. 05 à 21:11, Frank R a écrit :

> Has the company ever spoken about any plans for using this -
> extremely interesting - development platform for web app development?
>
>   Frank

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris
F - 77140 Nemours