Updated FieldsCreator in RevOline

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at pandora.be
Wed Nov 23 09:45:32 EST 2005

Hi,

Just to let you know I've updated a little stack named "FieldsCreator".

It is unprotected, change it if you like, I know there must be things
that can be done better ;-)

It is just a small stack I use a lot, to put fields and corresponding
labels on a stack.
Use it as a regular stack, or drop it into your plugins folder and
select it from there.
And as a little bonus, it now is compatible with the Gadget Bar
plugin... Drop it into the Gadgets Folder and enjoy!

You can find it in RevOnline under "Utilities" or at the user "DMP".

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers
Digital Media Partners bvba
Tel. +32 (0)477 / 739 530