SHA-1 algorithm in xTalk?

Alessandro Manotti ale870 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 11:35:44 EST 2005

Sorry if I introduce myself in this posts.
Please note that md5 is no more reliable! Since it was officially cracked.

Even Sha-0 was cracked, but it is far incomplete/primitive then sha-1,
which is the only reliable hash system to verify digital signature,
software integrity, etc...

Sorry again...

--Alessandro