You Either Think Graphically or You Don't

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 21 00:32:12 EST 2005

Yeah but I hate working in the Garage. It's too damn cold. Maybe if I
lived in a warmer climate I wouldn't mind.
It is a shame to realize I won't be changing the world because my
garage is too cold, Damn.

Tom

P.S. It does have WiFi though. (So when I am working on a metal
sculpture in the warmer months I can use my laptop to see my sketches
down there)