SHA-1 algorithm

Sean Shao shaosean at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 05:00:15 EST 2005

>Has anyone ported the SHA-1 algorithm to xTalk? (see
>http://www.movable-type.co.uk/scripts/SHA-1.html for details)

After getting this message I went and converted the JavaScript code into
Transcript, but due to limitations with v2.0 I can't test it to make certain
that it does work 100%. When I go into work (either on Saturday or Sunday)
I'll test it there

>If not, would anyone be willing to port it for $$?

I could use an altBrowser license ;-)  but otherwise it'll just end up on my
website as a freebie for everyone to use..