Cmd-A doesn't work from Keyboard in Standalone

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Nov 18 23:40:13 EST 2005

On 11/18/05 8:47 PM, "Charles Hartman" <charles.hartman at conncoll.edu> wrote:

> For the test stack I just pulled a Scrolling List Field straight from
> the tools palette. So List Behavior is true; multipleHilites is
> false; traversalOn is true. I see that the lockText is also true,
> which seems interesting. If you pull what you call "a regular list
> field" from the Tools palette, is that property false? If you have no
> commandKey handler at all, doesn't cmd-A select all the lines in the
> list?

No, not for me... I did the same as you - pulled a scrolling list field
straight from the tools palette, clicked in it and typed command-A... The
Edit menu flashed but the selection remained the same ("Choice 2" was the
only thing highlighted).

(10.3.9 with Rev 2.6.1 build 152)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software