Cmd-A doesn't work from Keyboard in Standalone

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Nov 18 01:38:10 EST 2005

Sarah, Thanks... though having done xTalk since '86, I'm not a "real"
programmer...(open and Apple II booted it and ten minutes later write
my first script in Hypercard)  so I don't always do things
"properly".. whatever gets the job done (a beauty of Rev that it
allows that much freedom!)

Sivakatirswami