HTML issue

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Nov 17 13:15:49 EST 2005

Recently,Eric Chatonet wrote:

> I want to change the colour of a string in some styled text.
> As the string may be any string like "font", "size", etc. that appear
> in html tags,
> I use the following code that works but I'm not satisfied with it...
> Any more elegant solution?

Are you modifying "real" HTML text for display in a Web browser or are you
modifying a block of Rev text?  If you're talking about Rev text, can you
just set the textcolor of a chunk description?

  set the textColor of char 2 to 7 of fld "result" to green

This should keep your formatting intact.  Or are you doing something else?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design