Signatures and quoting

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Nov 17 12:26:04 EST 2005

Le 17 nov. 05 à 18:13, Richard Gaskin a écrit :

> MisterX wrote:
>> or your email client strips the sigs (TAOO CAN DO THIS :)
>
> So TAOO can also do that when emails are sent?

Not very kind but LOL
As for me, unfortunately I don't have TAOO :-(

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This message and any attachments are not confidential to the ordinary
user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may not be
privileged.
If you are not the addressee you may copy, forward, disclose or use
any part of the message or its attachments and if you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and sell it to the press.
Internet communications are guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could not be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or
contain viruses. The sender therefore does accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the context of this message which arise as a
result of Internet transmission.
Any opinions contained in this message are those of anybody here and
are given or endorsed by the company or office through which this
message is sent unless otherwise clearly indicated in this message
and the authority of nobody to so bind the company entity referred to
is duly verified.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx