Downloading mystery

Bruce A. Pokras macstacks at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 16 20:42:01 EST 2005

I am trying to script the downloading of European patents from the
European Patent Office's server. They provide a sample URL to use for
that purpose, but instead of the patent, I instantly get a zero size
file. I've tried it with and without URLencode. However, scriptiing
with revGoURL works fine with the same URL to open the patent in my
browser. Any ideas? The script I am using goes like this:

on mouseup
put
"https://publications.european-patent-office.org/PublicationServer/getpdf.jsp?cc=EP&pn=1502503&ki=A1"
into theURL

put URL theURL into URL "binfile:1502503.pdf"
end mouseup

Could it be that Rev is allergic to JavaServer Pages? I hope not.
Thanks for any help that you might be able to give.

Regards,

Bruce Pokras