QT anomaly

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Fri Nov 11 21:56:52 EST 2005

Richard,

It is a long shot, but since you're stuck, I assume any
suggestion might help...

After installing Tiger, I copied some movie files onto my Mac
running MacOS X, over the network, from my MacOS 9 machine. It
appeared that Tiger set the file type to BUZY, wich indicates a
system file. I mounted the hard disk of the OSX machine on my
OS9 Mac and changed the filetype into the correct code (must
have been "MPG "). After that, I could open the movie files in QT.

Is it possible that the file type changed (apparently not into
BUZY because QT can still open it) and that Rev doesn't open the
movie files because it doesn't recognize them?

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.