how to reject a mouse

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Thu Nov 10 09:17:09 EST 2005

Did a quick experiment - try putting this script in a scrolling field:

on mouseDown
     if the autohilite of me is true then
         put the params
     end if
end mouseDown

on mouseUp
     if the autohilite of me is true then
         put the params
     end if
end mouseUp

and then changing the autohilite of the scrolling field - works for
these messages and keeps the hilited line fixed - if thats what you
want?