Distribute objects

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Nov 10 04:17:27 EST 2005

Recently, Preston Shea  wrote:

> Has anyone got a button script to distribute equally (horizontally or
> vertically) the space between a bunch of selected objects?

There is a button for this in the Inspector that is available by selecting
multiple objects and choosing Align Objects from the inspector's pull-down
menu.  If you need the script for your own project, I believe you can copy
the script out of the inspector (anyone know the official policy on this?).

Alternatively, if you're just looking for a convenient tool for distribution
and alignment, we offer an plugin for this called tm|align -- visit
http://www.tactilemedia.com and select the Media tab.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director