[ANN] Smart Script Search

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Nov 9 17:34:53 EST 2005

Hi all,

I have uploaded to Rev Online (user: So Smart Software) a little
utility I wrote for my needs but which might appear useful.
This utility parses all scripts in any open stack in order to find
all lines where any string is present AND any another one is absent.
For instance, if you specify Search for lines of code with "put" and
without "before,after,into,\" a list all forgotten lines you have
used to place a debug info in the message box will be displayed. A
click opens the selected script and scrolls it to the right place for
verification and correction.
This utility allows all combinations, find again all comments,
special tags and more...
Enjoy :-)

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

PS. As this stack is modeless, you will use the contextual menu
(right click on any part of the window) to save it on your hard disk.
So Smart Software

Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86